<VV> Magnets on oil filters

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 15:34:51 EDT 2013

I have seen people epoxy a magnet onto the outside. There is also a
product: Filtermag available to apply to your filter. It snaps on, then stays in
place magnetically.
Summit carries it. Here is a link to a video demo:

_http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ftm-ss365/media/video_
(http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ftm-ss365/media/video)

-Seth

In a message dated 3/30/2013 9:46:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,