<VV> American Mags for sale - No Corvair

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 30 20:12:41 EDT 2013

I have given up trying to sell my '84 Cutlass Ciera Convertible (one of about 100 produced by Hess & Eisenhart. BTW, but $500 was too much, I guess), and the scrap prices have become too tempting, but I am going to take off the aftermarket 14" American Mag wheels after is it loaded for it's last journey, and thought I would test the market for them in case there is someone out there who has a similar vintage GM FWD A or X body (Ciera, Century, Lumina, Citation, Phoenix, Omega, etc. and wants some really nice wheels. Please send me a note if interested (or if there are other parts you might need off it - 3.0 V6).
Thanks,
Grant