<VV> OIl filter magnet

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 10:05:01 EDT 2013

The magnet I had on the bottom of the filter came off ( a large one ) At
the autocross at St. Augustine a couple weeks ago I broke the right rear axle
on  the GEEZER, the tire and brake drum went out the rear lifting the car
up and  then slamming on the blacktop, also ending up about 160% to the left
of my  intended direction, anyway after I got home I found the magnet in the
right  fenderwell where the spare would have been. So they do come off.
Gene Barr
Eustis Fl.

In a message dated 3/30/2013 9:10:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,