<VV> Magnets now glasses and cars

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Mar 31 19:24:26 EDT 2013

I didn't have your lost glasses trouble, since I've had to wear glasses
full time since the third grade.

I have broken many a lens when a wrench slips, typically under the car.
So far my polycarbonate plastic lenses have saved my eyes. Always kept
an old pair at the shop so I could drive to order a new one. It's really
odd to drive with cracks in your lens. Since I closed the shop I have
been able to a few years out of a pair of glasses. Before that I usually
had them soldered together before the yearly eye appointment.

My Ophthalmologist keeps selling me on Lasik, but I tell him I need the
physical protection of a lens. I'll save my money for other surgery.

Getting old is not for sissies!

Frank DuVal