<VV> What is special about a `63-1/2 FC ?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri May 3 12:58:59 EDT 2013

Another change that took place was the front door emblem designs were changed. '61-'63 (early) were script and '63 1/2 and newer were printed letters and said BY CHEVROLET under the CORVAIR 95 or GREENBRIER letters.
But as Bob said it mostly referred to the different fuel tank and shifters (if you have the manual transmission). Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301