<VV> fire extinguisher mounting & type

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat May 4 13:38:47 EDT 2013

I'd recommend using an extinguisher with a small  visible pressure gauge
mounted on it.  You definitely do NOT want to  belatedly find out that all
your pressure has leaked out over the years when you  point it at a fire in the
car!!!
    Frank "worry wart" Burkhard

In a message dated 5/4/2013 10:50:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,