<VV> incredible place for a Fire Extinguisher!

jay m jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Sat May 4 23:37:38 EDT 2013

On 5/4/2013 3:51 AM, Jay Pitchford wrote:
> I keep mine between the seats of my Corsa. What type of mounting have
> people used? I just wedge mine in, but I'd like to clean that up a bit with
> a better mounting idea. Any thoughts?

Most extinguishers come with a crappy little mounting bracket.
There wasn't a great place between the seats for mine, so I found a
piece of wood (1 1/2 x 3/4 x 14 or so) and used it as an intermediate -
mounted it to the floor and the extinguisher mount to it.
The mount works fine. I'm grateful that I haven't had to test the
extinguisher yet.

--
Jay