<VV> 1966-1969 Corvair NOS **factory painted** Rear metal air outlet grille?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun May 5 01:50:34 EDT 2013

Hi out there in VV-land ~

Question about a 1966-1969 Corvair NOS Rear metal air outlet grille that
appears to be factory painted.

Is this possible?  The paint is similar to Butternut Yellow, more yellow-y
than the 1965 yellow.

I know colors don't come across accurately on computers so I don't know if
the lo-res 'stock photo' will help just to identify the part (as if you guys
don't know Vair parts!)

Just curious if this would better serve a collector or restorer better than
using it on my 1967 Monza, which is nice and I need a new one, but not this
good.

I may keep it if I paint the car the same color, but that's somewhere down
the line ...

Thanks Chalrie