<VV> why is this on vv (humor)

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Sun May 12 14:29:53 EDT 2013

I thought they were only called tennis shoes if they were west of the
Mississippi.  East of the Mississippi, I thought we referred to them as
sneakers (No, that's not a candy bar - the candy bar is  called Snikers).  What is
the dividing line?  I guess it's the  same dividing line as Early v. Late.

Steve Sassi

In a message dated 5/12/2013 1:45:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,