<VV> CORSA CONVENTION - KALAMAZOO

Carl Kelsen Arlette Pat arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 19:38:59 EDT 2013

HI everyone,
I will be attending this years CORSA Convention in Kalamazoo and I am very much looking forward to it.
I have a favor to ask. I am staying at the host hotel until early Sunday morning July 21. I am staying the extra night so that I can attend the 60's car show scheduled for Saturday July 20.
My problem is getting to Saturday 60s car show and back to the host hotel later that Saturday afternoon.
Is there anyone who could offer me a ride to this show on the last day and back to my hotel.
Give me a email if you think you could help as I have finalize my International and Domestic (US) flights by later this week.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Regards from Australia
Carl KelsenRIGHT HAND DRIVE 1965 CORVAIR MONZA CONVERTIBLE