<VV> CORSA CONVENTION - KALAMAZOO

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 13 20:30:55 EDT 2013

Hi Carl,

Good to hear that you will be there!  Looking forward to seeing you again.

My plan is to check out on the 20th and go to the car show for a while - not
sure how long.  When I leave the show, I will be homeward bound - back to
Illinois.

I'd be happy to give you a ride to the show and you would very likely find
someone there who could take you back to the hotel.  Perhaps one of the
locals in Kalamazoo (or nearby) would be able to offer you a ride both ways?

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140