<VV> Need Advice About My Possible Purchase

AConnolly44 at aol.com AConnolly44 at aol.com
Mon May 13 18:38:33 EDT 2013

New member.  Great site!  Hello, I am buying this 1964 Corvair  this
weekend.  Issues w/ it:  not currently running but does turn  over, minor rust
around the typical areas, interior is in fair condition, no  keys.  Goods:  all
original, and it's only $500.  Is this a good  purchase?  I will be looking
@ it this weekend, and my friends keeps  telling me it's not worth it.
Should I make the 200 mile trip down?   I love Corvairs and won't have an
opportunity to buy one anytime soon.  Pic  below.  Thanks in advance.  :o)