<VV> Need Advice About My Possible Purchase

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 13 22:34:14 EDT 2013

Can't tell much from that picture.  The "good" thing is that a headlight
bucket has been removed - so you should be able to get into the trunk
without a key.  <GRIN>

If no key, is there a clear title?  No GRIN on THAT question!

Can't tell if 2dr or 4dr?

Do any "goodies" come with?

Pictures of both sides, engine compartment, and UNDERNEATH would be quite
helpful.  Non-running, but turns over could be something minor - and a
negotiating point.

Later, JR