<VV> carbon monoxide in heat (was Ralphie)

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue May 14 17:28:19 EDT 2013

Matt - As an addendum (you should find this personally interesting) - In
the mid 90's Linda and I took off for Klamath Falls on a whim one
Saturday expecting to spend the night there. we got in about 7pm and
discovered there wasn't a room to be had ANYWHERE. Seems there was a
national bowling convention - IN KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - You know where
the nearest town of any size is.........We drove over that narrow twisty
road from K Falls to Ashland normally about a 2 hour drive.

We immediately got behind an old fire truck averaging about 15-20 miles
per hour with it's lights going and couldn't find a way around it for
30-40 miles.
Finally the truck got to the fire, which was a house that was
essentially burned to the ground by the time it got there.

Made our way to Ashland where the motels were pretty much closed. It was
5 am by then so we pulled over at an I-5 rest stop. i slept in the back
Linda slept in the front. Ahhhh those were the days.

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com

  I can only hope you are 4ft 1" so you were able to get comfortable !!
LOL!! Matt Nall