<VV> Sleeping in Vairs..

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue May 14 19:51:56 EDT 2013

Luckily  I am a Teen of the 60's..so all my cars were BIG..

  Buy the time I was driving Vairs.. it was never on a long trip..  just a work car to begin with...

Drove the Wife's '64 Monza Vert to Vegas once.....motels every 10 miles!! gg   Car never missed a beat... Late October... top down.....  life was good!

 But I'll bet  my Friends that caravanned with me to Tahoe in '99  wished they had slept in their Vair...  My Fav  Motel in Fresno, Ca.  had been bought by  INDIAns..

 The smell of Curry was overwhelming to them.. they don't smoke!!  LOL!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages