<VV> Need Advice About My Possible Purchase

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 20:28:24 EDT 2013

Looks like a good purchase. Some feel 1964 is the best year for the Corvair or at least the best of the earlies. What is the story with the right front. Is it missing that part of the body? Of course you want to look into joining the Corvair Society of America. Lots of great people with lots of knowledge. And where are you located? May have some local Corvair friends to you.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301