<VV> carbon monoxide in heat (was Ralphie)

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 21:29:02 EDT 2013

I don't know about two, but 1 person can sleep on the front floor of a 4-speed early Monza.  I know at least one teenager who could do that in the early 70s. Just have to bend around the shifter. Not sure I could do it now. Or maybe I could, but I wouldn't be able to get up in the morning!

<<Bill Hubbell said:

In a Powerglide Corvair, with the flat floor and lack of floor shifter, two people can get cozy in the front seat as well.

QUITE Cozy!!!!!

Bill Hubbell>>

-- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on