<VV> TRW Piston Problem

Mike McCrae mmccrae6 at cox.net
Sun May 19 01:56:15 EDT 2013

Smitty, ...I’d run a “sled” with a dial indicator on it down that cylinder
and see what kind of diameter variations you are dealing with.
I’ve seen some that look like the tracings on an oscilloscope....
First, though, I’d mike it and see what the “actual” numbers are......??
I’ve heard some strange results from the “New” TRW’s.....seems they are now
made in India....

Mike McCrae