<VV> older 145 cu in motors that I have seen..

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed May 22 20:05:14 EDT 2013

I have driven a few older vairs with the small cube motors.
@ things I have done to 2 in the last couple years. I went thru an 80hp FC
motor ,that really liked late carbs and a tweak of the distributor
mechanical  advance. The other one was a 102 in a 63 pg coupe. I did head gasket job
on it ,  and tuned it up. not sure what I did to carbs and distrib on that
one , but It  drove just fine.
If you can stand it , think about dual exhaust , and upgrade the carb jets
a notch. That makes them go just fine.
Just my 2 cents.
2 stock mufflers made my 64 coupe 110hp  PG a lot better.
Regards, Tim Colson