<VV> PROPOSAL: Corvair North West Coastal Roads Tour AFTER the Convention...

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Mon May 27 22:01:16 EDT 2013

Did US 101 south from the Olympic Peninsula to San Francisco in 2006.
Very nice ride.  Camped in numerous places along the way and saw many more
nice places to camp.  But had to get home and it's a long ride from  San
Francisco to New York (and I never just stay on I-80 - there's too much to  see
and do).

One question though; where is that famous arch bridge right next  to the
ocean that one sees on TV all the time?  I had turned off 101 at  Astoria to
go to Portland so I did not do the whole of 101.  Did  I miss it there or is
the bridge on Ca 1 somewhere?  Essentially what I am  asking is, is it in
California or Oregon?  I could probably find it on  Google but it's much more
fun to ask someone who knows the area.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair.

In a message dated 5/27/2013 7:50:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,