<VV> PROPOSAL: Corvair North West Coastal Roads Tour AFTER the Convention... / Bridges

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon May 27 22:21:35 EDT 2013

One question though; where is that famous arch bridge right next to the ocean that one sees on TV all the time?  I had turned off 101 at Astoria to go to Portland so I did not do the whole of 101.  Did I miss it there or is the bridge on Ca 1 somewhere?  Essentially what I am asking is, is it in California or Oregon?  I could probably find it on Google but it's much more fun to ask someone who knows the area.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair.

 Cement??  in Cal.  seen it many times...

Here's ours in Coos Bay

http://tinyurl.com/o3hxxf5

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon