<VV> Perfect Father's Day gift (ad)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue May 28 17:24:46 EDT 2013

Now that the Memorial Day weekend has passed, the next upcoming  (Hallmark)
holiday is Father's Day, June 16th.  This is a chance to replace  that
dog-eared, possibly grease "impaired" copy of "How to Hot Rod Corvairs"  with a
copy of the newest version, "Performance Corvairs". This could be for  your
father, for your husband or even for you, and for every other Corvair
enthusiast!  I have plenty of copies available and I would be happy to  autograph
or dedicate it for you, and then US Postal Priority mail it back  to you in
plenty of time for Father's Day. My "Right-Hand-Man" here at Silicone  Wire
Systems assures me that I am the only source for these author-graphed
copies.<grin> So drop me a check for $35 - includes that US shipping - or
Paypal me enough so that I end up with $35, and provide your address for
shipping. Canada cost is one US Dollar more, and the books go at a book  rate.
Paypal to the email address below the mailing address below.   Thanks!

Seth Emerson
3462 Kirkwood Dr.
San Jose, CA 95117

_Sethracer at aol.com_ (mailto:Sethracer at aol.com)