<VV> Parade help for a late model Vert.

harryyarnell harryyarnell at verizon.net
Wed May 29 17:38:33 EDT 2013

I think you mean thermostats.
If everything's hooked up right, you should have no trouble, even for a
parade.
I PERFER to remove the lower shrouds in the summertime; just because...

As for the parade riders, I don't see an issue with them sitting on the
convertible frame, just as long as they don't have any screwdrivers in their
pockets.