<VV> Parade help for a late model Vert.

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed May 29 18:51:49 EDT 2013

I have run my Corvairs, early and late, in local parades for many years and
have never had a problem with any of them running hot.  All of them have
full underside shrouding, thermostats and doors along with tempreatures of
over 100 degrees for the July 4th parades and have never given a problem.
Corvairs simply don't overheat at low speeds, ever!
RonH