<VV> VV Hagerty Insurance

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 10:24:31 EDT 2013

Pat,
     I had already had hagerty insurance for a year.  I called them and said that I was a CORSA mamber.  I was asked to fax my membership card to them (I scanned it and e-mailed).  I received a $10 discount from my premiums for the new year's insurance.

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier - 110/4