<VV> PG Throttle Shafts

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri May 31 22:24:57 EDT 2013

In general,

I say the ones with the large radius a the transmission end are for
earlies, as the shaft has to clear the lower control arm on the left side.

The ones that almost make a right angle (120 degree?) turn near the
transmission end are the lates.

As far as I know, these shafts are the same 3 speed, 4 speed, PG
applications.  I must be wrong, but I have never seen a difference. I
should place the 20 or so I have next to each other...

I did that with headliner bows and now have pictures of the difference
of 2 door and 4 door bows.

Frank DuVal