<VV> Wintrer Projects

Michael McCrae mmccrae6 at cox.net
Fri Nov 1 12:09:28 EDT 2013

As a side note here, another drawback to a direct steam injection of water to a turbo compressor is its erosive qualities. After two years of using my injection system on a daily basis, I noticed deep pitting in the compressor which caused me to change it out..(and E-flow compressors aren't cheap). I'm not sure if a heavy mist would have prevented this or not....Smitty...???

Mike McCrae