<VV> 1965 Convertible top frame assembly

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 17:13:48 EDT 2013

Steve is correct that the Clark's manual is called that and (if I remember correctly) it does contain that portion of the Fisher manual pertaining to the Corvair Z body top, but if Reid can't find it and if he can get the Fisher manual from someone local to him first he will find everything he needs to reassemble the top.

Bob