<VV> New YH carb parts available! - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 2 09:36:51 EDT 2013

I had to resort to having some Carter YH parts reproduced due to a very limited supply of them being available in good condition,
as well as how proud ($$$) their owners & suppliers have become of them. The "problem" is that the minimum production quantity was more than I can ever expect to use. So, I thought I would offer some excess inventory to our turbo car owners. I have many
of the stepped fuel baffle plates for the carbs that use a ball bearing and spring for the pump discharge system as well
as many extra fast idle links (the flat rod that goes into the choke housing). Both parts have been reproduced in stainless
steel. This eliminates the rust out and corrosion problem for the plate, and the link can be polished to chrome-like appearance with a
Dremel (or similar) kit, if desired (although you can't really tell much difference from stock as they are). I am offering the plates
for $6 each and the links for $12 each. This includes first class postage, and is a fourth to half or less of what you can usually buy used ones, IF you can find them. (The baffles fit better than the stock ones - and improve any cornering cut out problems, and you don't have to worry about them coming loose and interfering with the operation of the metering rod. You also don't have to deal with adjustment problems became of worn holes in the choke links). You can use Paypal or a CC or a check as you prefer. Just drop me a private reply to purchase one or more. (I can include a new bowl gasket for $2). Thanks,
Grant Young, The Carbmeister