<VV> Lambrecht Auction realtime in VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 104, Issue 70

Irv Brock ivrbr at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 15:12:11 EDT 2013

I enjoyed reading Lee Knauf's article in the NOV/DEC '13 Communique and even more B. Mitchell Carlson's following. I sent an email to him through the Sports Car Market and American Car Collector magazine contact for a photo CD of 30-80 images per car. I'm promoting the CD here in hopes there's enough interest in it for him to mass produce it. Please read his article if you haven't already and you'll see what a wealth of knowledge is in the text and could be in photos also.

Irv Brock
65 Corsa w/o factory invoice or MSO or Title

Apparently someone with very deep pockets! The same bidder bought several
other cars, including the new Cameo pickup for $140,000!! WOW!!
Anybody else think it may be Jay Leno?
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside
Coral Springs, FL

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Harry Yarnell (Verizon) <
harryyarnell at verizon.net> wrote:

> Who bought them?

Message: 7