<VV> Dealer installed AC

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Nov 6 00:34:08 EST 2013

The best way is to look for an E in Group 2 on the acc. line of the body tag.  Without the center vent probably not factory or dealer install.  My understanding that the main difference between factory and dealer installs is the color of the sealant . . . and maybe neater cuts on the holes.

T. Kalp
Wichita, KS