<VV> Corvair Museum Nov 5, 2013

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Nov 8 08:43:44 EST 2013

Of course, going to the Homecoming is always a great idea!  And arrangements are made to have the museum open and available on Thursday evening for the Homecoming.  BUT, while we are very fortunate to have the use of such a great portion of the museum, it is important to remember that it is NOT only a Corvair museum; it is the Ypsilanti Heritage Museum and that is what makes it sustainable.  The 'more space' apparent in the photos is created by moving several non-Corvair vehicles outside.

So. by all means, come to the Homecoming next August and take the tour of the museum … and if you can, drop a donation in the box.  They will appreciate it :-)

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.