<VV> 1968 Ultra Van #359 for sale in El Gato, CA

Owen Strawn owenstrawn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 21:05:03 EST 2013

Don Rector in CA wants to sell his coach:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/ultravan/used/used359a.html

About a year ago, I acquired Ultra Van unit #359 with the idea of
restoring it. As it turns out, I just have too many projects and two or three
of them have to go. The unit was previously painted with house paint. The good
news is the surface was not properly prepared and it will come off quite
easily. There is no question, it is rough, but the electrical, plumbing, and
propane systems seem to all be there. It is registered “Non-Op” and will have
to be towed. I found that a 20’ bed car trailer works great to tow it on. The unit is in Los Gatos, CA
Asking $1,000 OBO

Don Rector
(408) 930-4065
donrector at gmail.com