<VV> New Corvair owner...

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 12 00:39:08 EST 2013

Hello Dan and welcome! As others have pointed out Lon is pretty close to you. You will be miles ahead by having someone knowledgeable in Corvairs do your engine work. Lon only has about 100+ years of Corvair experience and knowledge. And consider joining CORSA, the Corvair Society of America. And then come to the convention in July- in Tacoma. Man you are starting out lucky with Lon close by and the convention. See you in Tacoma.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301