<VV> Rampside, have to sell.

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:00:18 EST 2013

Hi Guys,
I am forced to sell my Rampside. Besides the powertrain getting stolen I
just lost my storage for it. It is a 1963 former Bell System Truck from
Texas. Very little rust, which is wht I bought it. I do not believe it has
been on the road since 1968. I have the 1968 Texas license plate and the
registration for that plate to Bellsouth. I have a lot of parts for it. I
need to get them all together to make a list and take some pictures. Carbs
from Grant, KYB shocks, high performance carbon brake shoes and much more.
I have some pictures of the truck here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?tab=mq#photos/103483280648956762530/albums/5519332365468136289
I think you have to be on some Google software to see them, if not let me
know. I will post more in the future.
Harry Smith

--
"THERE IS NO TRY,