<VV> Fwd: shocks & seat belts for Lakewood

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:37:41 EST 2013

To all, several of you asked about my seat belt installation in my EM
coupe. I have posted two threads on Corvair Center Forum under "EM rear
seat belt Installation and EM Front seat belt Installation, with pictures.
If anyone recognizes their cars in there, I accidently lost some of my
install photo's so had to borrow off the net. thanks guys.  Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho