<VV> Parting out totaled 1964 Convertible

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 19:05:04 EST 2013

A friends 64 Convertible was recently totaled so its going to be Parted out (recycled)
Front end and left side is perfect.
Right side  passenger door back is destroyed.
Car is 140 4 spd still running and can at this time drive around

Many good parts will be available
Shame this was a beautiful car.
NO its not rebuild-able short of finding a good body to transfer every thing over too.
Let me know if you need anything
I will be here til 19 Dec when I return to Afghanistan
Car is at my house in Navarre Florida (Near Pensacola)

Please make inquires off list

Mike Moyer
Navarre, FL
1945 Cushman Road King
1965 Monza Convertible 140 hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM
1965 Greenbrier 110 hp Powerglide
1982 Corvette Crossfire Automatic
1984 Corvette Z51 Crossfire Automatic