<VV> Disk Brake for LM/Now Disc vs Drum

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 21:48:16 EST 2013

Ulli,
I got my carbon-kevlar shoes from Porterfield Racing Brakes. Recommended by
somebody on the list, I cannot recall who. They are R4-S compound and
number AP-228 shoes. I just checked the website and could not find them
listed. I believe I had to call to order them. Haere is the site:
http://porterfield-brakes.com/index.php. The toll free number is
1-800-537-6842. They were not cheap if I recall correctly they were about
$25.00 per shoe! Hope this helps expand your choices.
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside
Coral Springs, FL

--