<VV> Disk Brake for LM

bill andrews monzaboy at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 08:54:21 EST 2013

Hi Lon,

Appears your business is doing good.  Any update on when you might send the $680+ refund you've owed me for the past 2 yrs on parts you were never able to deliver (including complete brake rebuilds with kevlar shoes, shocks, various other parts) out of a $1600 parts order.  When I originally placed the order with you on the phone, I understood and you assured me that you had the parts in stock and ready to deliver.  You charged my credit card right away for the full order at over $1600.  Some of the parts dribbled in including 2 of 4 shocks but I had to return them because one was no good.  I've tried to work with you on numerous telephone calls saying I'll accept either the parts or the refund and all I've recieved is "I'm having trouble getting the Kevlar brake shoes" or "Sales are off and I'll send the refund as soon as I can" or "I'll send those parts out right away as soon as I get back to the shop" or "I put a check for $200 in the mail
 this week and you should get it this weekend" (the check never came!), etc.  What do we need to do to take care of this?

Bill A.