<VV> Disk Brake for LM/Now Disc vs Drum

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Sun Nov 24 10:18:11 EST 2013

Where is this?  Just direct me from either Interstates 68, 70, or  81.
Western Md is only about 4 hours away.

I am compiling a list of places to go with my Corsa when I get it running
(got a new job so I can afford to now).  Living on Long Island whenever I
want to test drive a car I drive it to Binhamton NY then Scranton, Pa then
home.  I 87 to future I-86 to I-81 then I-380 and I-80.  Sometimes I  take a
shortcut on I-84.  Getting across the New York metropolitan area is  test
drive enough for any car.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair

In a message dated 11/21/2013 3:05:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,