<VV> VV 1965 WAS VV Count the Corvairs!!!

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Sun Nov 24 16:19:38 EST 2013

As the base transmission on EVERY new Corvair was a 3-speed, could have even been a Corsa.
Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide
<VV> 1965 WAS VV Count the Corvairs!!!
Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com <mailto:virtualvairs%40corvair.org?Subject=%3CVV%3E%201965%20WAS%20%20VV%20Count%20the%20Corvairs%21%21%21&In-Reply-To=>
Sun Nov 24 10:34:42 EST 2013

You guys are making me feel so young.  In the summer of 1965 I rode in  my

grandfather's brand new Corvair (I don't know what model it was but it was a

 3 speed) from Newton, N.J. to the Jersey shore.  I was 5 years old.

Steve Sassi

Long Island Corvair

In a message dated 11/21/2013 11:24:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,