<VV> Beautiful Restored '64 vert...parting out Fla!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 26 13:23:27 EST 2013

Just a note here, mostly for other people who end up with a "totalled" car that they wish to fix.

This depends on your state, if the ownership never changes then it may not be a salvage title.  I went through this a couple years ago here in Virginia, I got a check from my insurance and kept the car.  We ended up parting it out, but had we fixed it the title would have been clean since it was never transferred to the insurance company.

--Bryan