<VV> Disk Brake Effort

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 09:35:23 EST 2013

 Folks, keep in mind, you're installing disc brake components from cars which had boosters. Although ours are lighter, they still need more than just leg effort. Adding a booster means you can use a larger bore master cylinder, get a firmer pedal, and still not have to have an Schwarzenegger leg to hit the brakes!! Or however you spell his name... :)

John Roberts