<VV> Brakes and a Question?

Dale Smiley dale_smiley at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 12:18:07 EST 2013

I agree that covering Disk Brake Conversions, including "how" to 'power' them would be a good topic for the Performance Workshop! I have been to the last 3 and am looking forward to next March!

My 'silly' question is this: I joined CORSA in early September (birthday present to myself) but don't remember my "login name" so I can't sign in or change my password!!! Is there a way to have them send me my "name" (at my age I need all the help I can get!) so I can log on???

Thanks!!
Dale Smiley
Avon, Indiana
(My Christmas Present will be joining Circle City Corvairs)