<VV> Amex rebate reminder - and adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 30 09:16:19 EST 2013

Just a reminder that this is the annual shop small day where American Express will give you $10 back on any purchase that is paid with their card. I will enhance this offer by allowing free shipping all weekend on any carburetor or turbocharger purchase or service. Just drop me a personal reply if you need any help with this, but all you have to do is make sure your card is registered at www.shopsmall.com. This even works with ebay purchases. Thanks for the space. I am still buying cores!
Grant Young, The Carbmeister,  Wolf Enterprises