<VV> type 53 battery for earlies

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 30 21:30:50 EST 2013

I keep a (well cleaned out) liquid soap bottle - like for dish soap with a
pop up top - on hand with distilled water in it as a "battery baster".  I
probably buy a gallon of distilled water to refill the soap bottle about
once every 15 years or so.  The last time was this summer and it was just
over a buck a bottle.  That time, I needed to cut the antifreeze for one of
the water pumpers.

Later, JR