<VV> 2006 Buffalo Convention dash plaque wanted

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 23:52:53 EDT 2013

Hi guys, I'm putting together a collage of sorts of dash plaques for all
the Corvair events I've attended. Thanks to some very helpful community
members I've obtained nearly all the dash plaques I was missing but I need
one more to get me caught up to date.

My very first Corvair event was the 2006 Buffalo convention. I made a day
trip up there all by myself (five hours each way) for the day of the car
display.

I'm willing to pay $10 to the first person to offer up an unwanted 2006
CORSA convention dash plaque.

I'll post a reply to this thread as soon as someone takes me up on the
offer to let you all know I got one.

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez III
Corvair Nut