<VV> 2006 Buffalo Convention dash plaque wanted

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 23:02:04 EDT 2013

Thanks to all who replied, I have one on the way.  The Corvair community
(and VV community) never seem to fail me!

I know once in a while VV'ers have their differences, but you should all be
proud to be part of a resource that is invaluable to any budding Corvair
enthusiast who learns of it.  My love for that first Corvair almost
certainly never would have developed into a full blown addiction without
you guys (and gals)!

Ray Rodriguez III
Corvair ADDICT!
66 140 Corsa coupe
65 180 Corsa coupe
62 Monza coupe
64 convertible
62 convertible
65 140 Corsa coupe minus engine (future race car?)
three other Corvairs over the past decade, plus three parted out rustbuckets
..... and shopping for another EM coupe

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 11:52 PM, Ramon Rodriguez III <corvairgrymm at gmail.com