<VV> [FC] California Assistance

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Fri Oct 11 16:39:02 EDT 2013

Greg
You guys should come a little earlier and attend the Great Western Fan Belt
Toss & Swap Meet - Palm Springs Oct 25 26 27.  You'd love it!
You should put the rear end of the Corsa up n the dolly and tie the
steering wheel down with a tight rope.
Make sure the front wheel bearings are well greased and adjusted and then
put your magnetic lights on the front trunk lid.

[image: Inline image 1]

You'll love the way it tows.
I towed my 1965 Monza back from Nevada to Seattle with no problems using
this easy technique.

BTW, I'd suggest getting a nice Van instead of a truck - you can outfit the
inside with a nice bed and other amenities and save a bunch of money on the
road, too.  You could also get a great deal on a low miles van based RV.
 One can drive while the other rests and then you can spend time in
enjoyable scenic spots
along the way.

Dan

--