<VV> California Assistance

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 10 23:15:23 EDT 2013

Hi Greg, that should not be hard to find this stuff. But I have a suggestion, why don't you arrive 1 week early and go to the great Western Fan Belt Toss and Swap Meet in Palm Springs. This is 1 of the worlds largest Corvair gatherings. Just a suggestion.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Getting ready to go to Palm Springs